lauantai 27. maaliskuuta 2010

Back on track


Last monday I decided that it was time for an annual Cure Bizouard !
I drove from BCN to infamous Bergerac to ride here with Remi and Libor .
The Izzo brothers also came along and brought the wind from Marseille !

Remis park is just awesome right now ! One landing with two ranps in front, one HUGE landing with three ramps and a dirt kicker. One standard R8 ramp one R9 and a R11 at 28 meters !

Really nice to ride here with the top riders of the moment. ( number one, two and three in the IFMXF ranking).
On the first day I pulled a couple flips to foam to have the feeling again and all was good so I took it to dirt ! I m mostly focusing on this right now. I m stiull a lil anxious about flipping after the winter break but I m really confident and I get the best advices from the boys !

The weather isn t at the best but we work it out . Tomorrow we are hitting the Gspot with Libor !





Ei kommentteja: