tiistai 31. elokuuta 2010

Summer 2010

Time goes by really fast ! I really wonder if the age is one of the reasons ... Feels like beginning of may was a few days ago ...
Well it s not that way ! Lots of things have been happening the past months and the program has been pretty loaded. I don t really know from where to start but I ll guess the summer rush started beginning of June ... Well basicaly after that I ve been a lil everywhere trying to put my head upside down the whole summer.
Flipping on a daily base is what makes your mind stronger ! After a while it feels like an easy trick maybe the easiest one. Even doing a heelclicker takes more energy ! I mean physical energy ! Well I had to pay the costs after a couple flips that went wrong. Yes you have to be concentrated. There s no way back when you pull in the ramp...
Training goes on !


Ei kommentteja: