torstai 17. maaliskuuta 2011

Pirouette at MOD


It s been a while I haven t wrote anything in here . The reason is that I ve been in Finland laying in my bed for about 7 weeks due to a surgery on my ankle.
the MOD crew told me about a month ago that they would like to have the Body varial / volt at their show in Vienna. And so that was my goal ! I had to land the Volt on the 12th march 2011 !

I flew back to France where I drove straight to Remis place ( I was practicing at the Izzo compound in december ) at strated to jump to the pit ! In 6 days of training I did about 80 body varials to the pit ! It s has by far been the toughest thing I ve done !
Every night I was completely bruised due to landing on my bike ! I bent a set of bars with my ass; got a nice scar now !, another bars with my knee, bent the pipe with the other knee, pulled some ligaments , twisted my wrist ( it got caught between the clutch levers and the bars) , ripped completely to set of gears, broke my radiator, gas throttle... It was tough ! But I made it thorugh ;)

On the 10 th march I drove To Vienna and two days later I pulled the trick to dirt !

Here a vid of the show !
The body varial is at the end !

Pic by Paco

Ei kommentteja: