perjantai 27. toukokuuta 2011

a la francaise !

What a beautiful spring ! No rain at all which has made the riders pretty happy ! It s been pretty much rideable everyday since april so training has been pretty good . I had a long road ( and still have another one )to catch up with the level and I m pretty happy with my riding.
I ve been practicing the volt again and it goes pretty well, my basic tricks are sharp and I m stomping big flips to dirt since a month and learned some combos aswell.
Next week end I ll be riding in Bratislava for the Sony Ericsson FMX . It will be the first time that I ll put the volt in one of my runs. Let s see how this goes !

Here a link to some pictures from the last days ! Mira too the shots !

https://picasaweb.google.com/lazytroopfmx/20110527#

Ei kommentteja: