lauantai 29. lokakuuta 2011

Ups and downs

Hello,

times may be tough sometimes. Not that I m looking to hurt myself but this year has been pretty painful. On my last show I did a mistake and landed straight on my hip. I really thought it was broken but luckily nothing happened. Well no major damage or broken bones. I just took a big shock and bruised some muscles really bad. It s been already over a month ago and the pain is still pretty strong. Only now I feel that I should start to work it out with cycling ...

Before that I spent some good time at Remis place. It looks like it s the best option for training there . I always learn a lot there ! I spent half of my time upside down working on my flips and they felt really good !

Recently I also got a sweet deal with Dep Pipes ! I just received my package and they look really sick... Can t wait to test them out and make some settings !!





Ei kommentteja: